Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bouncing Baby Boys!

About a month ago the kids and I were able to take a trip up to St. George to celebrate my sister-in-law Jessica's baby shower. Both of Jeff's sisters are due with baby boys soon! Rochelle's little Tyler Alex should be arriving any day now and Jessica's little Hadley Chad will be arriving in a few weeks! We are so excited for them.
While I am most certain my sister-in-laws will smother me in my sleep for sharing this picture, I just had to!
Rochelle really wanted a car seat cover so I got to work and made them each one. This is the one I did for Rochelle. I finished Jessica's late at night and left early the next morning so I wasn't able to get a picture of hers. It was super cute though with a blue tractor print on one side and a red bandanna-like print on the other.
I also made them these fun little wash cloth lolly pops.
Since the baby shower was cowboy themed Jessica brought a lot of Chad's cowboy gear with her to decorate for the party. Andie had a blast wearing Uncle Chad's favorite hat and riding grandma's rocking horse.
We had such a great weekend.

No comments: