Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Trip 2011


Well I think it's about darn time I do some updating on this poor blog! I'm not sure where the last few months have gone but I feel like things might be slowing down just enough for me to breathe and catch up a little.


We returned yesterday from an 11 day roadtrip! We started off the journey in Winnemucca for my sister Tiffany's wedding. It turned out beautifully and we had a great time.


From there we headed to Ennis, Montana to see my grandparents and many other relatives. We had a great week there fishing, going to the museum, visiting with family and old friends and relaxing!


After that we went to Salt Lake for 2 days where I came down with the stomach flu. Jeff and his sister took care of the kids while I slept. They got to go to Chuck E. Cheese and Cowabunga Bay water park and had a blast.


Yesterday on our way home we stopped off in St George to have lunch and spend a couple hours with Jeff's parents. I wish we could have spent more time with them but it was great for the short time we were there.


Overall it was a wonderful vacation. Now it's back to life as usual. Jeff is beginning his last six weeks of school and I am babysitting fulltime for the next couple of months.


Enjoy the pictures and be sure to click on each picture to enlarge.


{Forgive the huge spaces in between everything. Blogger just isn't cooperating with me today!}























Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free scrapbook






























Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This scrapbooking design generated with Smilebox

















Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own scrapbooking design













Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a digital collage

1 comment:

DesertHen said...

Sorry to hear you got sick! Guess you can blame that on Paige...lol.

Sounds like the trip was a whirlwind of fun!

It was great to see all of you at the wedding. =)