Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun Father's Day Treats

A while back I saw these adorable fast food Father's Day treats on Bakerella and I knew that I had to make them for Jeff this year. They were a little more complicated than I had anticipated and took about 5 hours of work. In the end though they turned out great and Jeff absolutely loved them. The kids did too as you can see in the pictures below.




A brownie burger on a cupcake bun with frosting ketchup, mustard and lettuce. And a side of sugar cookie fries.




The only thing I would do different next time is add a bit of peach colored frosting on the side to create "fry sauce".





5 hours of work and they were gone in a matter of minutes!











Daddy and Andie enjoying their treats!



1 comment:

DesertHen said...

Playing with food is so much fun! =) What a great treat for Jeff!