Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Family Pictures- Uncle Ken's Funeral









Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This picture collage created with Smilebox












Click to play this Smilebox collage


Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox


Free photo collage created with Smilebox



These pictures were taken at Uncle Ken's funeral, April 14, 2011.


It was the first time in almost 20 years that all of the grandchildren were together with Grandma and Grandpa(minus Heather who was unable to make the trip to Nevada but was missed.) We were able to get a lot of pictures which I will cherish forever. Most of these pictures were taken by Kaleb who snuck off with my camera while everyone else was trying to get coordinated for the pictures. He managed to get some pretty funny shots and I wanted to share them all, well minus the ones he took of dog poop, trees, backs of peoples heads, and many more random things. Hope you enjoy and get a laugh out of them. Be sure to click on "play" and zoom in on the pictures. The last one of the top collage is my favorite. I have no idea what is going on in it but I love the looks on everyones faces.

1 comment:

DesertHen said...

These are priceless and precious! Kaleb did a great job with your camera! =)

I love that last photo in the first group! =D