Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Boutique

A couple weeks ago my sister-in-laws hosted a spring boutique at Jeff's parents house in St. George. I was able to go up for a night by myself to help them. It was so nice to get away for a break even if it was just for a short time. Rochelle and Jessica worked so hard on all their projects. We stayed up most of the night before painting and sanding and cutting out vinyl to put on the wood blocks. We were exhausted the next day and didn't end up having a good turn out but it was still so much fun to get to spend some girly time together!


Jessica adding a vinyl quote to a tile.




Some of their many projects......


I love these family home evening boards. They came with chalk and the black part is painted with chalk board paint. (Notice the board says "Ernie". Well that just happens to be my family nickname and everyone but me seems to find it funny.)


They had cute Easter decor as well.



Lots of pretty flower arrangements and plates with vinyl.




We moved all of the furniture out of the living room and set up tables. In addition to our crafts they had someone selling Scentsy and Lia Sophia jewelry.




This was my table. I had been sick the week before and didn't have time to make much but I sold some hair bows and bow holders. I actually ended up spending twice as much as I made but I was ok with that. I got an adorable purse and some super cute jewelry.



Rochelle working on price tags.



No comments: