Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Prayer Request

Requesting prayers for my Uncle Ken. Today he suffered a massive heart attack and is in the hospital in Missoula Montana. My heart is aching for my grandparents, Aunt Memi and all the family that is there at his side. I wish more than anything that I could be there to comfort them.


I am praying over and over that this will not be his time to go. Though I am certain my mom (his little sister) would welcome him to Heaven with open arms, our family isn't ready for that. My greatest memories of Uncle Ken are the many fishing trips he has took me on. My children need that opportunity too. They need to know him and love him and laugh at his jokes.


So I am asking from the bottom of my heart that you will please pray for him. Pray for Aunt Memi and his children, Kenny, Christine, and Heather. And for all of his grandchildren who, I am sure, adore him just as much as the rest of our family does.

1 comment:

DesertHen said...

Sending lots of prayers his way, to his family and your way too! I talked to Randi late yesterday evening and she filled me in a bit on what happened. Thinking of all of you! (((HUGS)))