Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Peeps Bunny Bunting





A while ago I spotted these adorable Peeps Bunny Buntings on MADE. I have favorite treats for every holiday (Valentine Candy Hearts, Cordial Cherries at Christmas, Candy Corn at Halloween) and Peeps just so happen to be my favorite Easter treat.


So I decided that I just had to have one to hang in my living room. I used this template for the bunnies and cut them out of felt scraps that I had. I followed most of the directions on Made except for attaching them to the ribbon. I took the easy way out and just hot glued them on.



I love how they look hanging in my living room. And as always the best part is that it was cheap and easy! Grand total for this project was $1 for the ribbon. I had everything else on hand.


( Bunny Door Hangers - Dana-made-it.com)

I think I will make a few more like these for Kaleb to give to all of his little friends at the Easter party he is having.

1 comment:

DesertHen said...

Those are So Cute! The door hangers are going to be a hit! =)