Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kaleb.....

All I can say about this little guy is that he is the funniest kid I have ever met. I am so glad he got his dad's sense of humor (most of the time). He is always coming up with the funniest ideas and knows exactly how to cheer me up when I am having a bad day.

Last weekend Jeff and I took him to see "Rango" at the theater. He's been wanting to see it for a while so we took Andie to my friend's house for the afternoon and took him out for a "Date". He was so excited to get to go alone with us. He just had to have his picture taken with the cardboard cut out of Rango.


I have been trying to work with him on his ABC's the last couple of weeks. This is his first attempt at writing his name. Pretty darn good if you ask his proud mama! We are hoping to get him into preschool this fall and he also has his heart set on being on a soccer team so we will be looking into that soon as well.


1 comment:

Rochellemagee said...

I love this kid! Miss you bub-bub!!