Monday, March 21, 2011

If You Don't Believe Me, Just Ask Me

I seriously have the cutest kids in the world!

While out yardsaling this weekend, my friend Savannah spotted this cute little suit. I couldn't pass it up. Kaleb was so excited to have a suit to wear to church on Sunday. I also got the dress that Andie is wearing at a yardsale a couple weeks ago for 25 cents! This picture is right before we left for church. The kids kept posing and I couldn't resist taking a ton of pictures of them. I think they know just how cute they are and they use it to their advantage all the time.

3 comments:

Brant & Kristin Humphries said...

They are really cute!

Natalie Bergquist said...

Holy goodness gracious they are way too cute!!!! What a precious priceless picture. That's what I miss most about living in Vegas; the amazing garage sales. *sigh* =D

DesertHen said...

Kaleb looks very handsome in his new suit and Andie is beautiful in her dress! =) Great finds!