Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Andie......

It's been quite a while since I posted updated pictures of the kids so I thought I would post a few of Andie today. She is getting so big! I can't believe she is already almost 2 1/2.

She loves to be outside playing with the sidewalk chalk. And she is always sneaking out wearing mommy's shoes.

She is obsessed with having bows in her hair right now. She even has me put them in before she goes to bed. I let her stand on her dresser and she always chooses the bows she wants for the day. She is such a funny girl. She is going through a rough patch of terrible two's right now but I am hoping it will be over VERY soon!



3 comments:

DesertHen said...

Andie is such a cutie! =) Love her pink shoes...lol

Debra said...

She is a living doll! She sure looks like you when you were that age.

Rochellemagee said...

Awe... Andie Pie! I miss you, precious girl!!