Monday, February 14, 2011

Music That Makes Me Smile

I've been in a bit of a blogging slump lately. I'm sitting on about 20 unfinished projects and the majority of them are gifts so I won't be able to share them with you for a while. We have had a few exciting things happen lately that I will eventually get around to blogging about but for now I just wanted to share something that makes me smile. I'm not a big American Idol fan but I have to say that this is my all time favorite song performed on the show. There are some songs (and singers) that give me chills when I hear them and this is one of them. I love to sit back and close my eyes and listen to Andrew sing this song. His voice just relaxes me. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
P.S. I love Usher and I love that he is in this video.
P.S.S. I can't stand Ryan Seacrest in this video. He is a nerd.

No comments: