Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Break 2010

I can't even begin to describe the wonderful Christmas we had this year. The kids loved every moment of it and Jeff and I loved seeing the smiles on their sweet little faces. We spent a week in St. George with Jeff's family. While there we got to catch up with some friends, spent lots of time with family and we celebrated Kaleb's 4th birthday as well. I have hundreds of pictures to sort through but I wanted to share a few of my favorites and show some of the highlights of the trip.

Andie snuggling with Daddy next to the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve

Kaleb and Andie doing the "New Jammie Dance". It is a tradition for Jeff's grandparents to give everyone a new pair of pajamas to wear Christmas Eve.

Andie on Christmas morning wearing the cute tu-tu her Aunt Jessie made.

Christmas night the 4 of us went over to the temple to walk around and look at the lights and nativity. I love this picture of Jeff and Kaleb. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful holiday.

Kaleb turned 4 on the 30th. We had planned to go swimming but woke up to snow! So we changed plans and met some friends at Jumpin Jacks instead. Andie loved it. This was her first time being able to go on the bigger slides and houses.

My big boy blowing out his candle. I can't believe how fast the last 4 years have gone!
This little boy melts my heart. He is a mama's boy through and through and I love it! I am dreading the day that it's no longer cool for him to hug and kiss his mommy so I am soaking up every moment that I possibly can while he is little!






1 comment:

DesertHen said...

Looks and sounds like everyone had a great holiday! Cute photos! =)

Gotta love new Christmas jammies!

Happy Birthday to Kaleb.

Happy New Year to all of you! =)