Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Activity Countdown

To get the kids in the holiday spirit this year I decided to do an activity countdown to Christmas. Each morning when the kids wake up they run down stairs and pull out a paper to see what fun activity we have planned for that day. Then we countdown the days to Christmas. Some of the activities include: Writing a letter to Santa, baking cookies, making paper snowflakes, getting pictures taken with Santa, going to Toys-R-Us to look at toys, and much more.
I got this countdown calendar at the dollar store. I think next year I will sew one of my own but for now this one was cheap and easy. The kids love it and it has been a great way to bring holiday cheer into our home!

1 comment:

DesertHen said...

You are so darn clever! What a cute and fun way to count down the days 'til Christmas! =)