Friday, October 8, 2010

My First Blog Award!


Yesterday I was awarded my first blog award by Naptime Crafters! It made my day! I now have the opportunity to award this to 10 other bloggers and share 10 things that make me happy!There are so many amazing women out there that I think deserve a little pat on the back (and a big hug!) for their hard work. I'm excited to be included among them. As a busy stay at home mom, I cherish the time that I spend working on my blog, creating new projects and searching for other fun and inspiring blogs. It makes me feel like I am accomplishing more than just changing diapers, making meals and cleaning up messes.

Since we have taken a much needed break and fled to sunny California for the weekend I will not be selecting my 10 blogs until next week. I am going to need a lot of time to narrow them all down! Please check back next week to see who I have chosen.

Also, since Christmas is just around the corner (yay!) I will have some upcoming posts for easy, inexpensive Christmas gifts and crafts.

1 comment:

Michelle@Somedaycrafts said...

Yeah for you! Congrads! You totally deserve this. I'm glad you got a header and button up before I posted your posts! If you want to grow your following, I would move your followers widget up above your list of blogs. We stopped by the St. George temple on the way and I thought about you! Thanks for contributing. I hope you got some new traffic to your blog!