Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our Disneyland Vacation!


I had every intention of posting pictures of our trip right after we got home. Well, a week has already gone by and I am just now getting around to it. Between being sick and our computer crashing (AGAIN!) I just haven't been able to get anything done. To be honest I spent almost the entire week in my pajamas :( But tomorrow begins another week and I am going to make the best of it! I have been working on tons of projects lately so hopefully I can take some pictures of them to share them all with you. Until then enjoy some of my favorite photos from the trip. Check back later this week to see more!

The entrance to Disneyland. It was so much fun to see everything in the park decorated for Halloween!

Our little family after riding the Winnie the Pooh ride. Kaleb is sitting in a honey pot.

Jeff and I waiting in line for Indiana Jones. My amazing in laws took the kids on some rides so we could enjoy some time together.
Andie eating breakfast at the hotel just before we left for Disneyland. Can you tell she's excited?

Kaleb working on a sand castle at Huntington Beach.

Kaleb and Andie getting ready to leave for Disneyland!

Jeff and Kaleb on the carousel. Out of all the fun rides we went on, this was Kaleb's favorite. I thought for sure Buzz Lightyear would be.

Andie playing in the sand at Huntington Beach (minutes before a giant wave came and took all of their sand toys).


Kaleb lounging on the beach. I love this picture!



Kaleb and daddy getting ready to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Kaleb was not smiling when he got off. He kept saying "I don't like the fast ones Mommy!"

Allen (my father-in-law), Kaleb and Jeff waiting for Finding Nemo. Another great picture!
A BIG thank you to Jeff's parents for making this trip possible for all of us. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and look forward to many more adventures with them. Love you all!

No comments: