Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Good Things to Come

This week I'm feeling a little tired, maybe even a little discouraged. I've been trying hard lately to be positive and to be grateful for all have I been blessed with but I tend to let the bad times overshadow the good. I know there are a lot of you out there that are feeling the exact same way. I also know that many of you are suffering in ways I could never imagine. And for that reason I know that I need to count my blessings and press forward. This video is one of my favorites. It shares a beautiful message of hope. Whether you share my beliefs or not I urge you to watch it. It will brighten your day and maybe give you that little bit of push that you need to get through your day.

2 comments:

Natalie Bergquist said...

Thank you so much for sharing this!!! I LOOOOVE it! I have to pass it on.

Lei said...

It's become apparent to me lately that I get discouraged very easily, too. The perfectionist in me, I guess! Thanks for sharing. :)