Friday, October 1, 2010

Fun Disney Inspired Crafts

Today I wanted to share some fun Disney inspired crafts that I found out in blogland. There are so many talented women out there with amazing ideas! It was hard to narrow it down to just a few but these are some of my favorites.

We have an old calendar hanging on our wall that we have been using to count down the days until our trip (only 8 more!). I wish I had come across these countdown calenders sooner! This one was can be found HERE at THE CRAFTING CHICKS. They even provide a free template so you can make your own!

Here's another adorable idea for a countdown calendar found at MY LITTLE GEMS. She uses Disney paint sample cards from the Home Depot and adds a fun Disney related activity to the back of each one for her children to do each day. Such a great idea!

I couldn't resist posting this Peter Pan costume found on MAKE IT AND LOVE IT. Doesn't that little boy just melt your heart!? She includes a great tutorial if you want to make one for your little cutie. Also, make sure you check out her fabulous Tinkerbell Tutorial.


I absolutely love these Mickey Mouse cookies found on HONEYSCRAP, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs. She has so many amazing ideas to share. Every time I read her blog I add something else to my To-Do list. I will definitely be making these for my mom who is the biggest Mickey Mouse fan ever.

My last craft to share are these fun little autograph books created by Rachelle of FINGERPRINTS ON THE FRIDGE. She bought 2 plain mini scrapbooks and some fun stickers and let her daughters decorate their own books. Such a great way to save money. Also check out her Disney link party with some more great Disney ideas.

Thanks for joining me for Disney Week. Don't forget some of my ideas will be featured on DISNEY DAYS @ Someday Crafts next week, so please use the link on my blog to head over there and check out all the other great ideas!

No comments: