Thursday, October 28, 2010

Adding to My To-Do List

As if my crafty to-do list isn't long enough I found another adorable project to add to it! I absolutely fell in love with this tea cup clock I found on Vintage Revivals. If you haven't checked out this blog, you need to! She has so many cute projects to share and is currently competing in "Crafting With the Stars" @ Sew Dang Cute. This week she was the winner of Round 1 with THIS cute lamp.

Below are a couple more examples of the tea cup clock that she shared on her blog. I'm sure it will take me a while to collect all the cups I want but I will be sure to post some pictures of my progress. Maybe I will consider it a Christmas present to myself!

Tea cup clock created by Retropolitan Hip

Original (very expensive) version by Umbra

1 comment:

Jen Sue Wild said...

I have this on my list tow, i have almost all my tea cups...