Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Introducing Mathew Parker!


He's finally here! Yesterday we welcomed Mathew Parker Mortensen into our family! I am so excited for my sister and couldn't wait to share the news with everyone.
He was born at 1:35 PM on September 20th
Weight: 6 lbs. 7.5 oz.
Length: 20 inches

Toni had to spend a few days prior to his birth in the hospital due to high blood pressure. Lexi was very happy to get to visit her mommy. She spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Fretwell. She is very excited to have her little brother here finally. I think she will be very helpful to her mommy and Trevor, perhaps a little too helpful!

Introducing....Mathew Parker!

ADORABLE!!!


The happy family....Toni, Trevor, Alexia and Mathew!


I'm very sad that I can't be there to celebrate this exciting time with them. I can't wait for next month when we finally get to go for a visit!
Congratulations Toni and Trevor. We are all so happy for you!





No comments: