Sunday, September 26, 2010

Disney Week


In a couple weeks one of my favorite blogs, Someday Crafts, will be hosting "Disney Days". It is a week packed full of Disney tips, crafts and much much more. I am excited that I will be contributing to this amazing blog and sharing tips for enjoying a Disneyland vacation on a budget. To get prepared for our upcoming Disneyland trip (less than 2 weeks away!) I will also be devoting my blog to all things Disney this week. Monday I will share my money saving tips, Tuesday will be time and energy saving tips, Wednesday I will show the shirts I have been working on for my children and nieces to wear to Disneyland, Thursday I will show the Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse ears I made for my children (without spending a dime!) and Friday I will show some fun craft ideas and activities you can do to enhance your Disney experience!
Thank you so much for reading my blog! I hope you will join me each day this week and share my excitement as we celebrate the happiest place on earth! Next week I will post a link to Someday Crafts so you can head over there and check out all the other great ideas that people have to share!

No comments: