Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Fun Halloween Banner

I made another super cute felt Halloween banner with the tutorial found here @ Funky Polkadot Giraffe: http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/2010/09/tutorial-candy-corn-bunting.html
I noticed after I had it finished that the pattern of a candy corn is actually white, orange, yellow. So lets just pretend that I meant to do it this way :)

My house is looking very festive now. We are getting so excited for the upcoming holiday season. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. It has finally started to cool off a bit here in Vegas and that makes me very happy!

I have a couple more fun ideas for holiday decorating that I will share soon. I am also going to make some shirts for the kids for our upcoming Disneyland Vacation. I will share pictures of them as soon as they are done.

2 comments:

Natalie Bergquist said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! LOVE it!! And if you hadn't told I would have never known the color order. =)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Your getting so super crafty. This turned out so fun! I might have to try this one..