Monday, August 23, 2010

My Life Just Got A Whole Lot Easier!



A few months ago I complained on facebook about ironing Jeff's school uniforms. It takes me over 2 hours to iron a weeks worth of clothes. That is a LONG time for someone who hates ironing as much as I do! Well lucky for me I have 2 of the best cousins in the world! Today I received a Rowenta Steamer in the mail from them. It was seriously like Christmas morning for me! I can't wait to break it out of the box tomorrow and put it to work. I've never used one before but I hear they are amazing!

And as if that wasn't enough Mandi sent me her beloved "Cabbage Patch Dreams" cassette tape. I can't believe she would part with it :) I have very fond memories of sitting with her in her room and listening to the Cabbage Patch theme song. You know the one...."Cabbage Patch Kids, growing in the garden, Cabbage Patch kids, growing in the sun, And the most amazing thing about a Cabbage Patch Kid, is that each one grows to be a special one."




So THANK YOU! Dusty and Mandi for making my life a little bit easier and for the trip down memory lane. Love you both!

No comments: