Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Guess What's in My Oven

I don't think my house has ever smelled so divine! Right now I have this Nectarine Brown Butter Buckle in my oven and I can't wait to taste it!Last week we got a HUGE box of nectarines from a friend. We don't have any canning supplies so we just made a bunch of freezer jam. We still had a lot of nectarines in the fridge and I would feel horrible throwing them away so I found this recipe on Smitten Kitchen and thought I would give it a try. I also cut up a bunch to freeze for smoothies. If you want to give the recipe a try you can find it here: http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/07/nectarine-brown-butter-buckle/

I'll report back and let you know how it turns out!


* Update: Turned out absolutely delicious! I would suggest eating it warm with some vanilla icecream!!!

No comments: