Monday, July 5, 2010

We're Back!

Well we returned home from our 10 day trip this afternoon. We are beyond exhausted but had an amazing time. Once I get some pictures from my mother-in-law and sisters I will post more. For now I just wanted to share a bit of the fun that we have been having.
We started off in St George for a couple days. We got to catch up with a lot of friends and family while we were there. I got a fabulous haircut from Kacey and got to chat with her for a bit which reminded me how sad I am not to be her neighbor anymore :( I also got to spend some time with my roommates from when I first moved to St George and their best friend from high school. It was so much fun to get together and BBQ and catch up. There are 7 kids between the 4 of us now. They all had a blast playing together. After that we went up to Salt Lake and stayed at Thanksgiving Point with Jeff's family. Our first night there we went to Chuck E. Cheese. Once again the kids had a blast and I think the Dads did too! Tuesday was "Girl's Day".The guys kept the kids at the hotel while we started off our day at Elase Spa. We all got facials, massages and pedicures. It was one of the most relaxing things I have ever experienced! After that we had a great lunch at Zuppas. The food was amazing but the greatest part was catching up with each other and laughing so hard that my mother-in-law started crying. I love moments like that!
After that we went to my sister-in-laws house and she waxed our lips! It was painful but worth it! All of this was leading up to the main event of the night- TWIFEST and ECLIPSE! Rochelle dressed up as Bella and I dressed up as Alice. There was a costume contest and since there was only 5 people that entered they gave everyone a prize. The greatest part was all the free swag we got. Buttons, necklaces, food, T-Shirts and tons of other great stuff. By 12:00 when the movie started I was pretty tired but once it started my eyes were glued to the screen. I loved it! (So much that I made Jeff take me to see it again when we were in Winnemucca.)
It was an amazing night and I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out so we can do it all over again!
Well, that was the first 5 days of our trip. I think I
will share the other 5 tomorrow.........To Be Continued............

1 comment:

The White Clan said...

It was good to see you too, and I am glad you like your hair. I am happy you got that much deserved girl time.