Monday, July 12, 2010

What a difference 7 years can make! I was so excited that I recently got to catch up with my old roommates, Jenny and Crystal, and their friend from high school, Shaye. I met them the summer of 2003 when I moved to St. George to go to school. I was scared to death to move into an apartment full of girls that I had never met! Luckily we became instant friends and had some very fun times together over the next few years. Its a little sad that the time we had went by so fast but I'm sure you can see by looking at this picture we wouldn't change a thing. We have all been blessed with beautiful children, loving husbands, and the gospel of Jesus Christ which makes us who we are today. I love you girls and I am so grateful to have you in my life.

1 comment:

GillinsFam said...

this is very sweet erin. thanks!

jenny