Saturday, July 24, 2010

French Toast Cupcakes


Today my adorable little hubby turned 28! He had to work 2 shifts at Costco today so we won't technically be celebrating it until tomorrow but I wanted to have a nice breakfast made for him when he got home this morning. Breakfast is NOT my specialty so I wanted to do something easy but different. I came across this recipe for French Toast Cupcakes and wanted to give them a try. They turned out pretty tasty if I may say so and they got the approval of Chef Jeff which is always a plus! Here is the link if you want to give them a try! http//www.abc4.com/content/about_4/gtu/story/French-Toast-cupcakes-with-Maple-Buttercream/cSqpExlmhECf-BG6fTO1wA.cspx

1 comment:

Kyle and April Moore said...

mmm looks good! i think i'm going to try it! thanks for sharing :)