Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Decision Has Been Made!


What? It's only July you say? Well here in the Terry home we like to plan ahead. Way ahead! Kaleb has been talking about this Halloween pretty much since November 1st last year! He has had his heart set on going as Alvin and the Chipmunks. I wasn't too thrilled about putting a whole lot of work into costumes this year but I have been trying to come up with a plan to get the costumes started. Well today I was searching online for some ideas and Kaleb spotted an M&M costume. His mind was changed in an instant. He now insists on being the green m&m. And yes I am fully aware that the green one is a girl but try explaining that to a 3 year old! So I found this pattern and I am thrilled at how much easier these costumes will be!

Last Halloween was fun because all of my family came to St. George to celebrate with us. We had a blast! This year we get to celebrate with them again in Winnemucca. We will be having a baby shower for my sister on October 30th and then we will go to the church trunk-or-treat that night. We should have a lot of extended family there as well so it should be a great time!

On another note I have a lot of little craft projects in the works. I have been wanting to post pictures so hopefully I will get around to doing it this week. I haven't done much to Andie's room since we moved here so I have been trying to decorate it a little without spending any money. It has actually worked out pretty well. I am amazed at all the things I have laying around that I can re-purpose and turn into something cute. So far I have made her a sheet and pillowcase set, a valance for her window, and I am also working on a cute picture for her wall. Lets hope I can finish most of it soon and then I will share pictures of the finished product.

No comments: