Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Changing Things Up....

I got on here today and realized that my background was about to expire. I figured it was time to change things up a little and try to do something new. Well, my lack of computer skills got the best of me and I ended up messing my blog up pretty bad! There were things everywhere and out of order and I couldn't figure out how to fix it or get it back to how it was before. So I ended up deleting a bunch of things and just going with a simple layout and background. I was originally trying to do 3 columns and make it look all fancy like everyone else but I failed, big time! However, I am thinking I kind've like this simple look. I am sure over time I will add more to it but for now I am just going to enjoy the hummingbirds. They hold a special place in my heart. My Great Grandma Ruth loved hummingbirds. She had a back porch that went along the whole back of her house and she had a bunch of hummingbird feeders on it. I used to love to sit at her kitchen table and watch them fluttering and drinking from the feeder. We would leave school and go to her house for lunch and she would make us cream tuna on toast and green jello. If we were lucky she would share her O'Boise chips with us. They were the best!
So for now, I hope you enjoy my hummingbirds. I am going to try to start posting more frequently. I have been working on a lot of crafts and projects lately and would love to show them off if you all don't mind.

1 comment:

The White Clan said...

You did great on your background. I am enjoying the new simple one too.