Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Well I would say Father's Day was a big success this year. Kaleb and I made these adorable cupcakes that I saw in the June issue of Family Fun Magazine. They are actually brownies which is one of Jeff's favorite deserts. And I thought the little BBQ grills were perfect for Jeff.
After church I made him stay out of the kitchen for a couple hours while I made my specialty dinner. These eggrolls are the one thing that I make that is absolutely delicious. They are a little complicated and take a while to make but they are well worth the hard work. I also made some Fried Rice and we had some fortune cookies. Kaleb loved that his fortune said he would one day drive a very fast car. It was a great day and I hope that we showed Jeff just how much we love and appreciate him.


1 comment:

Amy said...

see you CAN cook! you are amazing! Those brownies turned out adorable. Way to go Erin! miss ya. Let's go to the temple soon!