Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Lexi!

Today my adorable niece Alexia is turning 6! I can't believe it! Lexi has been such a blessing to our family. She has taught us all so many lessons in her short little life. Shortly after she was born she was diagnosed with cerebral palsy. There were so many things that no one ever thought she would be able to do but she has done it all! She is not only walking, she is running! She talks like crazy and even though she's not always easy to understand, sit down with her for a minute and you'll see that she is a very smart little girl. She is always smiling, will hug you to death, and gives the greatest kisses ever. She loves babies and is so excited for her little brother to arrive in October. She is also very protective of her mama, so don't mess with her!
Lexi will be graduating Kindergarten next week and I am so proud of her!
I love you Lexi and I am so grateful to be your Aunt!

No comments: