Monday, May 10, 2010

Blessed!

Thanks to my hubby and kids, I had an amazing Mother's Day weekend!
Saturday night we were able to go to a church BBQ. It was so nice to get to
know some of our neighbors. They had tons of food and games and the weather was
absolutely perfect.
Sunday morning Jeff made me my favorite breakfast, Moons Over
My Hammy. I think it is the only thing I have ever eaten at Dennys.
It tasted exactly the way they make it and I LOVED it!

He also bought me this book that I wanted. It has 101 patterns for things
you can make with 1 yard of fabric or less. It is amazing. I am so excited to get working on some of the projects.


This is the dinner that he made me. He made ribs which were delightful and fell right of the bone! He also tried out a couple recipes for beans and potatoes that he learned in school.

The kids were sick still so we didn't get to go to church but we still had a great day. It was nice to just stay home in our jammies and spend some quality time as a family. Jeff and I made some Strawberry Freezer Jam. I will post pictures and a recipe for that tomorrow. And that afternoon while everyone napped I did a little sewing and made myself a sewing machine cover. I will also post some pics of that later.

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and feel just as blessed as I do!


3 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Looks like you had an amazeing day Erin! I love that book. I dont have i yet but maybe one day soon.

The White Clan said...

I knew we were meant to be friends.......Moons Over my Hammy is my fave too! It is the only thing I get!
I am so glad yo uhad a wonderful day! And I hope you ate enough ribs for me too. ;)

Rochellemagee said...

Awe Happy Mothers Day Ernie! I'm glad my bro can being it all together once in a while! ;)