Thursday, March 4, 2010

Simply Delicious!


So Jeff is absolutely LOVING school. He has to start making a portfolio and include pictures of things that he cooks. Tonight he made Skirt Steak with a Soy, Garlic and Lime marinade. It was absolutely delicious. It is something he makes at least once a week for us. The picture doesn't quite do it justice.

Words can not even express how proud of him I am. It wasn't easy to make this move and begin this new chapter in our lives but I would have gone across the world if it meant he could pursue his dream. He is an amazing husband, an amazing dad and he is becoming an amazing chef. I love you Jeff and I am so grateful that you're mine!

4 comments:

The White Clan said...

Sure rub it in!

I am glad he is loving it. We sure miss you guys.

Erin Terry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Terry said...

We miss you too! You'll have to come visit us soon so he can make you something delicious!

Kyle and April Moore said...

mmm that looks delish!! I miss you guys!