Thursday, March 25, 2010

6 Weeks!


WOW! I can't believe Jeff just finished up his first 6 week block of classes. Time is going by so much faster than I thought it would. The past 6 weeks have been a little bit stressful but he is doing so great in school that it makes it all worth it!
The first 6 weeks he had 2 classes, Food Safety and Sanitation, and Culinary Foundations I. He finished up finals last night and his final grades were a 96% and a 98%! He now gets a week long Spring Break and we are heading back to St. George to work a bit and spend time with family and friends. When classes start up again he will just have one class for the next 6 weeks. It is Culinary Foundations II. He's really looking forward to this class because he will actually get to be in the kitchen cooking 4 hrs a night.
I am so proud of him and all his accomplishments. I know without a doubt that he is doing what he loves while providing a bright future for our family.

No comments: