Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Fall Boutique and A Total Meltdown

Well most of you know that I am hosting a fall boutique at my house on Oct. 23rd. It should be a fun night. So far we'll have Scentsy, Cookie Lee Jewelry, Pamered Chef, Bows, Nursing Covers and Slings and lots of other fun girlie stuff. It has also been a lot of work though. I feel like my life is in fastforward right now and I can't slow it down. I've been under quite a bit of stress lately with the upcoming move and having no idea how thats going to work out. Plus the thought of my husband being in school and at work all day everyday...ugh. I am trying so hard to be Super Wife, Super Mom, Super Friend, Super Employee, Super Nursery Leader and on and on. It's just not working out for me! This is all what lead to my total melt down last night and a realization that I just can't do it all. As of right now I have 21 things on a to-do list and I have to get all of that done before Wednesday when we head to California on a much needed vacation.
I guess I am rambling because my heads not on straight but all I am trying to say is please forgive me if I've been a monster lately. And PLEASE try to come to my boutique. I'm not trying to guilt you into it, I would just be devestated if no one came after all I have put into it. I will be hanging flyers on doors today and have plenty more if you know of someone who would like to come or would like to be a part of it. Thanks so much for all being such great friends and family and for supporting our family in all we do. We love you all so much!

5 comments:

Richins Family said...

I want to come!! Are you moving???

Erin Terry said...

Yeah, Jeff enrolled in Culinary School in Vegas so we will be moving down there in a few months. Just gotta get some things in order first. At least we will be close so we can visit often!

The White Clan said...

You are great! And you handle your meltdowns better than I handle mine. Keep it up and I am always here to chat.

April Leydsman Mason said...

Wish I could come to your boutique. And you are moving? WHAT? How cool Jeff is going to culinary school. My husband would totally dig that. He is the cook in our house and an amazing one at that. By the way when you are not so busy I really want to buy one of your baby slings.

Erin Terry said...

I would love to make you one April. I need you to have someone measure you on your back from your shoulder diagonally down to your hip so I know how big to make it. Also just give me an idea of what kind of fabric you would want.