Saturday, October 3, 2009

Erin Needs.....

So I saw this on another blog and thought it was funny. Thought I would give it a try and I want everyone else to. Google your name and 'needs' and type the first 10 results.

Erin Needs....

1.***Censored*** Very inappropriate for my G rated blog

2. Erin needs...another miracle.........Who doesn't!?

3. Auntie Erin needs a drink

4. Erin needs...A helmet when drinking......Yes, I do get a little tipsy after two vanilla cokes

5. Erin needs...A servant.... I think this one is my favorite!

6. Erin needs...To wear shirts.....Um, no comment

7. Erin needs...A visit to the library soon

8. Erin needs...Better service

9. Erin needs...A liver transplant...How sad is that? I probably shouldnt make fun of it

10. Erin needs... To go to bed... So true, so goodnight everyone!

No comments: