Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's Official

Sione and Felipe Fa- Biggest Loser Season 7

Sione just told me I was stinky from working out!
(I hope he was kidding)

Sione, Mike and Felipe


Well it's official, I have finally lost 10 pounds since the Biggest Loser Bootcamp!



I did the bootcamp at the beginning of June. It was hosted by Sione and Felipe Fa from Season 7 of the Biggest Loser (one of my all-time favorite shows). It was 3 days of a lot of hard work and a lot of sweat. I loved it though. They teamed up with a group from St George called Eva Zing. They are a group of people who counsel families and individuals in many areas. Financial, emotional, spiritual, physical and many more. Their main purpose and goal is to bring families together, strengthen them and help them succeed. They did a lot of motivational speeking, team building exercises and a nutrition class. Sione and Felipe were so much fun to work out with. They told us a lot about their experience on the show and the challenges they have faced since they have been home. Another contestant named Mike came one of the days as well. If you watched the show, he was the 18 year old that was on it with his dad. His younger brother Max, who is staying here in St George at Fitness Ridge Resort was also there working out with us. They also had one of the producers from the Biggest Loser there filming the entire 3 days. So maybe you will see me working my butt off on Season 8! (I really hope not though!)

Overall it was an amazing experience. I have learned a lot of valuable tips that have so far gotten me to where I am today. 10 pounds lighter and a lot more confident about myself!

5 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Good for you! It was good to see you last night. I have been a hermit lately. Keep up the good work, and when I have this baby, you can motivate me to get my butt in gear.

April Leydsman Mason said...

Congrats!!! That's so awesome and I'm with Amy, after my baby is born you will be my motivation to get my butt in get and get back in shape.

The White Clan said...

I am so proud of you! I need o get busy so I can' be skinny again someday!

Erin Terry said...

Thanks you guys! It took me a LONG time to get motivated and I am still not giving it 100% but I am getting there.

Emily said...

THat is so awesome. Way to go, Erin!